#HaveYouTriedThis: Screen mirroring your Samsung smartphone onto your Samsung smart TV

Photo: Sandister Tei/Click to enlarge


Screen mirroring between a Samsung smartphone and a Samsung smart TV is basically viewing your phone's screen on your TV.

Screen mirroring is not limited to Samsung TVs only, I screen mirror my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus on my Mac as well using Sidesync.

I find this feature really sweet because whatever I am up to on my phone, I get to project it on a bigger screen and sometimes even control input from the bigger screen without touching my phone.

In your view, in the photo above, is the mirroring of my Edge Plus onto my TV. That's Efya's music video of one of my all time favourites – Best In Me. I am playing the video from Youtube on my phone in full screen mode.

See instructions here on how to mirror, also check for compatible devices and ways to use the feature.




Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment